Welcome to the first episode of #AskAsh our monthly 2G Flicx Pitch vlog showing you how to best utilise your 2G Flicx Pitch, the huge number of applications possible and how to get the most from your portable pitch … Do take a watch and drop us a comment or share your thoughts and questions
Episode 1 of #AskAsh is hosted at Edgbaston Indoor Centre and demonstrates how to use the 2G Flicx Pitch for Indoor Winter Nets. Ashley Appleby our Business Development Manager shares his expertise of how to convert indoor sports halls into cricketing venues for nets and how the new and improved 2G Flicx Pitch gives good pace without the mat corrugating or the need for taping. Watch as Ash rolls out the pitch and we have a cricketer netting to show the bounce …
The 2G Flicx Pitch performs well on a range of indoor facilities most commonly on wooden sprung floors where the benefits include…
- Quick and easy for 1 person to roll out and set up
- Rolls flat with no need for taping
- Should be stored rolled up on its end – so minimal space required
- Good consistent pace and bounce so a realistic training surface
- Ball grips to the pitch so assistance for your spinners and seamers
- Longevity so a very cost effective solution
So all this means that with the addition of the 2G Flicx Pitch
- Wooden sports halls that have low bounce can now get improved bounce
- Schools and Leisure centres looking to create indoor cricket facilities to generate additional funds and provide quality practise facilities that can be rolled up and stored away within minutes.
- Small sided games can be hosted in indoor venues to help increase participation (short, fast and action packed mini games)
Note that the 2G Flicx Match pitch is conveniently supplied in two 1/2 pitch rolls so in effect you have two batting ends for your Winter Indoor Nets OR you can purchase a batting end (one 1/2 pitch roll) … the beauty is this same mat used for your nets can also be brought outside during the season for a huge variety of “outdoor” applications.
Want to learn more? Download our free brochure with 10+ customer case studies