Does your club or school need to create new cricket facilities? The 2G Flicx Pitch is a versatile, portable, roll out solution that is hugely popular with schools and clubs for both indoor and outdoor, junior or senior cricket.
Flicx UK prides itself on providing the world’s most versatile cricket pitch at fraction of the cost of other synthetic or turf solutions but as a company we understand the complications behind parting with valuable capital expenditure. Leasing is a useful tool for clubs and schools looking to acquire new assets such as a 2G Flicx Pitch without affecting vital cash reserves.
What is a lease?
Leasing, quite simply, allows you to spread the cost of your purchase rather than parting with the cash up front. The amount is spread across fixed regular payments over a set period of time, usually between three to five years. Budgets can be planned around the fixed repayments, helping the business plan well ahead and maintain a healthy cash flow- this will put you in the treasurer or bursar’s good books!
Why lease a 2G Flicx Pitch?
• Get a 2G Flicx Pitches to increase your cricketing capacity now, regardless of budget
• Fast turnaround- you’ll usually get a decision within 24 hours of enquiring
• Won’t affect any existing lines of credit
• Helps protect your club or schools cash flow
• 100% tax-deductible rentals
• Easily budget around fixed repayments
• The 2G Flicx Pitch(s) is yours to own at the end of the term
For a customer looking to buy a 2G Flicx Match Pitch for example, you can now access this product for between £85.58 per month (based on a 5-year repayment) or £185.85 per month (based on a 2-year repayment). Take a look at some more product options and plans below
Leasing is a great way to acquire new assets for your business and can be very tax-efficient. One company that might be able to help is Johnson Reed Limited (Telephone: 0161 429 6949 Email: email@example.com Website: www.johnsonreed.co.uk). NB – This solution is only available to UK customers presently. Please CLICK HERE to complete the form on our main website to submit your interest for leasing a 2G Flicx Pitch
- School or club applies for finance (quotation, financial reports, letter from committee- clubs only)
- Leasing Company discusses finance options with school/club, finance approved and signed for
- Leasing Company pays Flicx UK on invoice
- Flicx UK deliver stock and resume after sales relationship with client
- School/club services monthly instalments to Leasing Company
For more information call Flicx UK on 01295 816765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Leasing is suitable for UK business users only. This can include new or established businesses. Quotation is based on an established Limited business trading a minimum of 2 years and is for illustration purposes only. Illustration is applicable to Ltd companies only. All finance is provided by Johnson Reed Ltd. Subject to status and credit approval. E&OE. Documentation fees may apply. A deposit/advance rental and/or personal guarantee may be required. Title transfer/ownership options are available at end of lease term.