As it’s the start of the New Year, we wanted to share some of our favourite projects from 2017 …it is always great to hear such fantastic stories about how the 2G Flicx Pitch is helping to increase cricket participation globally
- William Perkins School (Middlesex Funding) | Cricket matches had never been hosted at William Perkins School prior to the purchase of a 2G Flicx Pitch which was part funded by Middlesex Cricket. “It’s easy to set up and gives a good playing surface for our students to practice and play matches on, increasing our participation greatly” says Director of Cricket, Paul Harrison (Read More)
- Roturua T20 Tournament | Junior cricketers in New Zealand prepared for the new season by participating in an innovative pre-season T20 tournament hosted under floodlights at the Rotorua International Stadium and played new 2G Flicx Pitches. (Read More)
- Coimbra Knights CC | Coimbra Knights Cricket Club are a social cricket club based in Coimbra, Central Portugal. They openly welcome touring teams from Germany, Russia and the UK as well as playing fixtures against teams in Porto and Lisbon. “Our 2G Flicx Pitch has performed extremely really well so far and we have already used it on four different surfaces around the city. On grass the bounce was excellent then on three differing artificial surfaces the mat settled down quickly (Read More)
- Women’s Cricket Festivals | Flicx UK were proud to be part of the Women’s Soft Ball cricket festival hosted at Beaconsfield CC. Matches were hosted on 3 X 10m blue 2G Flicx Batting Ends which were used to divide the main cricket oval into 3 smaller cricket areas.
- Sydney Sixers | The Sixers Beach Blast was back and bigger for 2017 and see’s the community team travelling around NSW beaches and hosting cricket clinics for young Sixers fans on magenta throwdowns. (Read More)
Please follow and like us: